Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Where We Are

Alright, so I thought that I would be better at this blogging thing then what I really am. It is easy to forget about when we are constantly on the go. Angele and I spend a lot of time on the road traveling back and forth between Marshall, Grand Rapids and Detroit (for those of you who are in New Zealand, and this does not mean that much, they are all at least 2 hours apart). Angele has been working for Eddie Bauer, and things are going really well for her there. I am still interviewing at a church in Detroit, and feel pretty good about it. So that's what is happening in our lives.

We got to go to the airport to see Katie off to New Zealand. That was a good time for us to help her parents feel better about it and just hang out with some friends. Katie should have a great time, so treat her right you Kiwi's!

I am trying to think of something funny to say to close this out, but nothing comes to mind. So I won't say anything.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hi Ryan and Angele,

Thanks for taking care of Kristen - or is it letting Kristen take care of you?

Anyway, we were completely at ease in CA realizing that you two were there. Hope you enjoyed it.

You two are amazing!

7:09 AM  
Blogger servant said...

So, did seeing Katie off drive home some more that you're now Kiwis and are meant to be back here? ;o)

6:58 AM  
Blogger jeanie said...

Frank, you're never gonna let that go are you?!

1:28 AM  
Blogger servant said...

I will when they're back here

4:42 AM  
Blogger Ryan & Angele said...

You guys talk more on our blog than yo do in person.

4:15 PM  
Blogger servant said...

that's because my hours aren't really condusive to a social life ;o)

2:17 AM  
Blogger jeanie said...

excuses, excuses, excuses Frank Ritchie..... (hehe)

Having said that, I'm not too good in the hours dept either

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home